Be the first to upload your photo of the OG Series Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
October 20, 2012
I just bought last years version of this board and got to ride it today; thats right we are already snowboarding in Colorado! The pros for this board are:
- Traditional camber, its like making out with your ex-girlfriend it gives you all the confidence in the world and no chatter.
- Narrow waist, you can turn on a dime and b-line through crud with no hesitation.
- Stiff flex, noodles are fun when you are in a pool however when you are snowboarding its nice to have something with a little pop. Plus when you push it, it pushes back.
- Quality construction, the board looks like it would be tough and it is. I got rear-ended by a guy on tellys today in the lift line and the board didnt have a mark.
- The board was also really fast granted I was riding on man-made ice but I didnt have to push anywhere.
I didnt think the board had any cons but it was also my first day on it. If it breaks down over the season I will let you know.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 151 cm, 153 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 163 cm
- Effective Edge:
- [151cm] 1150 mm; [153cm] 1170 mm; [155cm] 1180 mm; [157cm] 1190 mm; [159cm] 1210 mm; [163cm] 1240 mm
- Waist Width:
- [151cm] 243 mm; [153-155cm] 246 mm; [157cm] 249 mm; [159-163cm] 252 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [151cm] 7.8 / 7.4 m; [153-155cm] 7.9 / 7.5 m; [157cm] 8 / 7.6 m; [159cm] 8.11 / 7.7 m; [163cm] 8.3 / 7.9 m
- Stance Width:
- 20.47 - 25.2 in
- Stance Setback:
- 1 in
- Recommended Use:
- all-mountain, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year