Original, made-by-dudes-who-actually-rip board.
Just because the guys at Signal build their shred-sticks in SoCal doesn't mean that they're gangstas ... it just means that they get to ride boards every day. They surf and skate year round to keep their bodies tuned for when it's time to send it off big lips on the Signal OG Series Snowboard and smear freak-style on every natural feature in sight.
- Chris Dufficy, Jake Olson-Elm, and Matt Guess pro models feature unique hand-painted topsheets for your riding pleasure
- Twin shape gives it true all-mountain freestyle rideability
- Triaxial fiberglass layers above and below the poplar core provide snap and stability
- Dual, independent sidecut blends long and quick turns for versatility all over the hill
- Flotsam and Jetstream sintered base is made from reconstituted material