Omni is built for the guys on the all-mountain-domination wavelength.
For the guy who shows up at the mountain with a thirst for shredding everything and everywhere, the Signal Omni Series Snowboard is your stick. From the high-speed groomer assaults to your favorite tree stash to the massive switch-Indy-5's you throw into powder-filled bowls, Signal's Wavelength technology (rocker/camber) suits your style (and pro-shredder Dave Lee's style too).
- Directional-twin shape sets you back on the board for longer and faster turns as well as enhanced float in powder, but it still allows consistent turns when you ride switch
- Camber between the feet and rocker from binding inserts to tip and tail provides the best combination of pop, stability at speed, power in turns, and float in powder
- Biaxial fiberglass bottom layer offers smooth, jib-friendly torsional and lateral flex
- Triaxial fiberglass top layer adds just enough stiffness, rebound, and pop for stability at high speeds and solid landings
- Durasurf sintered base is fast as hell in any snow condition
- Dave Lee colorway available in 159cm only
Share your thoughts
does anyone know if this is exactly the...
does anyone know if this is exactly the same as the old one where the color was black and green pinstripe(so dope)cause that was real flexy so i am confused why this flex says medium-stiff...I would have bought this board!!
I was riding Nitro's Gullwing sub pop for a while and it is amazing. The opposite of that because it is rocker in the middle and camber on the nose and tail. The only thing i did not like about the Nitro was that when i went to boardslide the rocker would not lock in especially when I would spin onto the box or rail. That is why this board is so amazing because the camber in the middle creates the possibility of you being able to lock in. I was going to buy this board but the description of flex says "medium-stiff" which is NOT true at all. This board has a lot of flex. I saw it at a friend's house and tested it. It is way flexy and geniusly designed. I WISH i bought this board instead of the signal park board. I hope that signal makes a doper graphic next year there old green and black one was awesome. I am not a fan of this graphic though.
I have last years Forum dreamboat. ...
I have last years Forum dreamboat. I have a lot of fun on it here in Minnesota, but when headed out to whistler last year i had a hard time holding my edge at high speeds. Made for some close calls. I pretty much never ride park any more and stick to the 1200 foot long Minnesota runs. Wondering if this would be a good board for me to cruise around on.
Holy Hotsauce Batman...
By the end of my first run I had a crazy grin and an evil laugh. The rocker/camber make this an all mountain villain.
I got the wide and it is so loose and playful under your foot it feels like a regular width but rides much better in the back country, and had a great amount of pop and handles the cruddy parks without washing out on landings. The base is faster than a shewolf sorority slut, and since Signal is quality hand made in USA, you won't have to worry about stretch marks in 9 months.
This may be my 'go to' board this season. If you buy this board... also buy a board lock.