Take pleasure in your riding.
The Omni Series Snowboard is the one that the man himself, Dave Lee, rides, so there's no doubt that it features everything necessary to go balls-out everywhere. After all, that's how the big D rides now and has since his days of making boards in the NW. Wavelength technology is what gives it the all-mountain, freak-style versatility, which suits you if you're into poppin' lips, smackin' rails, slashin' pow, and basically makin' love to the mountains with your sick style.
- Directional-twin shape sets you back on the board for longer and faster turns as well as enhanced float in powder, but it still allows consistent turns when you ride switch
- Wavelength Profile features camber between the feet and rocker from binding inserts to tip and tail for the best combination of pop, stability, and float
- Biaxial fiberglass bottom layer offers smooth, jib-friendly torsional and lateral flex
- Triaxial fiberglass top layer adds just enough stiffness, rebound, and pop for stability at high speeds and solid landings
- Durasurf sintered base is fast as hell in any snow condition
- Note: Dave Lee colorway available on the 156cm board only
Share your thoughts
Signal Ready for this season
Solid Board for upcomming season. I was trying to stay away from the pink color. So I got the David Lee Plain and when I got it I was surprised to see the bottom signal logo was pinkish purple. Not enough to send it back. I'm happy with this board and it should be nice for the upcomming season.
Has anyone bought the dave omni and recieved...
Has anyone bought the dave omni and recieved a random base color or is it the black/blue base?
Yeah i just bought the dave omni off of another site and the base color i got is the all black with blue signal logo, while the photo showed the multicolored base. Which is what I wanted. John, did you get the multicolored base that is pictured? If so i would trade you right now. Or does anyone know how or where I could exchange the board to get the base color i want?
As the description states-
***Dave Lee colorway available on the 156cm board only***
The David Lee colorway is the multicolored one, as the caption states.
You need to get the 156cm to get the David Lee colorway and all the other sizes will have the black/blue base
description says it all
I called and dogfunk checked every single box for me, all their dave omni's have the primarily black base with small color in the signal logo. They dont actually have any that match that picture up top. So yeah Emerson, the description says that but it only applies to the top design, the bottom design can change. The people at dogfunk were super helpful through the whole thing, but i hope i can save someone else some time. That colorful base design, its hard to find.
I ordered the david lee colorway (156cm) and Dogfunk also sent me the black base with colored logo.
Oh well, graphics are the last thing I worry about when picking/riding a board so it's not worth the trouble to send back