Satisfy your every whim on the Signal Omni Series Wide Snowboard. Whether you feel like shredding park or pow, the Omni is ready to take it on. Wavelength hybrid profile combines the best of both worlds, with camber between your feet for pop and stability on jumps and drive when carving, and rocker at the tip and tail for float in pow and forgiveness in the park when you don't quite stomp your landing.
- Wavelength hybrid profile features camber between the feet for pop, and rocker at the tip and tail for float in pow
- Transition from camber to rocker creates an additional contact point just outside the bindings for extra control
- Triax over biax glass lay-up provides a versatile flex, and carbon torsion bars add pop
- Poplar core is strong and snappy
- Directional-twin shape is slightly longer in the nose
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Wide waist width prevents toe drag for riders with bigger feet
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love it can go anywhere. put rome targa bindings on it. Cant upload a pic from skydrive but some rocks bumped up the board a bit but nothin that affects ride. Great fast ride that you can mess around with and great deal.