Are you like Dave (just with bigger feet)?
Pro shredder, board builder, and skater Dave Lee has a style as varied as the mountain and involves big lines, face shots and park laps. If your goal is to leave no square foot of your mountain untouched but you feel 'held up' by your large feet, then the Signal Wide Omni Series Snowboard is the one for you.
- Directional-twin shape sets you back on the board for long, fast turns as well as enhanced float in powder
- Twin nose/tail shape makes switch riding smooth even with set-back stance
- Camber between the feet and rocker from binding inserts to tip and tail provides the best combination of pop, stability at speed, power in turns, and float in powder
- Triaxial fiberglass top layer adds just enough stiffness, rebound, and pop for stability at high speeds and solid landings
- Biaxial fiberglass bottom layer offers smooth, jib-friendly torsional and lateral flex
- Durasurf sintered base is fast as hell in any snow condition
Share your thoughts
Holy Hotsauce Batman...
By the end of my first run I had a crazy grin and an evil laugh. The rocker/camber make this an all mountain villain.
I got the wide and it is so loose and playful under your foot it feels like a regular width but rides much better in the back country, and had a great amount of pop and handles the cruddy parks without washing out on landings. The base is faster than a shewolf sorority slut, and since Signal is quality hand made in USA, you won't have to worry about stretch marks in 9 months.
This may be my 'go to' board this season. If you buy this board... also buy a board lock.