Are you like Dave (just with bigger feet)?
- Directional-twin shape sets you back on the board for long, fast turns as well as enhanced float in powder
- Twin nose/tail shape makes switch riding smooth even with set-back stance
- Camber between the feet and rocker from binding inserts to tip and tail provides the best combination of pop, stability at speed, power in turns, and float in powder
- Triaxial fiberglass top layer adds just enough stiffness, rebound, and pop for stability at high speeds and solid landings
- Biaxial fiberglass bottom layer offers smooth, jib-friendly torsional and lateral flex
- Durasurf sintered base is fast as hell in any snow condition
Share your thoughts
Holy Hotsauce Batman...
By the end of my first run I had a crazy grin and an evil laugh. The rocker/camber make this an all mountain villain.
I got the wide and it is so loose and playful under your foot it feels like a regular width but rides much better in the back country, and had a great amount of pop and handles the cruddy parks without washing out on landings. The base is faster than a shewolf sorority slut, and since Signal is quality hand made in USA, you won't have to worry about stretch marks in 9 months.
This may be my 'go to' board this season. If you buy this board... also buy a board lock.