Send the Signal ... you and the Omni are here.
The Signal Omni Series Wide Snowboard isn't a plank or a flimsy, full-rocker ride that's incapable of supporting your big stature. The wider version of Signal Snowboards' Omni series board features an insanely versatile blend of camber and rocker to let your creative juices flow from your mind, through the board, and directly into the snow (or steel railing) upon which you shred.
- Directional-twin shape sets you back on the board for longer and faster turns as well as enhanced float in powder; it still allows consistent turns when you ride switch
- Wavelength Profile features camber between the feet and rocker from binding inserts to tip and tail for the best combination of pop, stability, and float
- Biaxial fiberglass bottom layer offers smooth, jib-friendly torsional and lateral flex
- Triaxial fiberglass top layer adds just enough stiffness, rebound, and pop for stability at high speeds and solid landings
- Durasurf sintered base is fast as hell in virtually any snow condition