Want handmade goodness? Want made in the US? Want fun? You want the Signal Park Series Snowboard.
When Signal first made the Park Snowboard, perhaps they didn't anticipate the following that that it would generate among riders everywhere. Or perhaps they did, because it shouldn't be any real wonder why it is asked for by name year after year, thanks to its park-specific (and street riding, too) profiling and added pop from carbon. The Park Series' soft flex is achieved through a nylon 8210 top sheet, biaxial fiberglass, and lightweight poplar wood core.
- Traditional camber profile helps you cut through crud and hold and edge when you really need it
- Park Profile Core mills the nose and tail of the core to shave weight off the board and make it more funner-er to spin and stuff
- Carbon stringers running the length of the board give it enhanced pop and strength
- Magnum ABS sidewalls provides an extra dose durability with freestyle riding in mind
- Sintered base is strong to take hits from rails and rocks, retains wax well, and goes really fast
- Handmade in California