The good folks at Signal teamed up with legendary pocket tool maker Leatherman to create the Rime Snowboard Tool. It features a wax scraper for touching up your board, a lace assist, a bottle opener, and a #3 flat and Phillips head screwdriver so you can make adjustments to your board on the fly. It also conveniently attaches to your belt through with a carabiner, and you can even clip your iPod Shuffle into it so you always have tunes on hand. And with a twenty-five year warranty, it'll probably outlast your snowboarding career.
- Scraper lets you shave off excess any wax when you get up to the mountain
- #3 flat/Phillips head screwdriver so you can adjust your bindings or whatever else you need on the go
- Bottle opener so you can pop open a few cold ones after shredding
- Carabiner attaches to your belt loop or wherever else you want to hang it from
- iPod Shuffle can be clipped in to it
- TSA-friendly so you can carry it abroad