Instead of whining about how your earbuds never stay in, do something about it and pick up the Skullcandy Fix In-Ear Headphones with Mic3. They're designed to sit comfortably and securely inside your ear so they won't fall out, whether you're going for a run or throwing down 900s on your snowboard. Once snugly in your ear, the Fix delivers crystal clear sound and booming bass so you can get amped up to do what you need to do. And if you get a phone call while you're jamming out at the skatepark, the Mic3 in-line microphone allows you to pause the music and answer the call with the press of a button.
- Supreme Sound delivers attacking bass, natural vocals, and precision highs
- Ergonomic design provides a secure fit that won't fall out
- Mic3 in-line microphone allows you to change tracks and answer calls from your smart phone with the press of a button
- Carrying case safely stows your headphones when you're not using them
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
They do what they are intended for which is stay in the ears. Ive looked for something like this for a while and finally found a good pair. a 4 because they hurt a little at first but that went away, good quality. 3 button piece is nice and easy to use.
Never knew what I was missing using the crappy ear buds I got with my Iphone. These things rock and sound great. They do seem to stay in better than normal but can still come out. I found that the smallest rubber pads work the best and were the most comfy even though I have large man sized ears..