Leave your mark on The Wall.
okay, ive got a lib skate banana 152. i have size 11.5 feet. i need to know if this board will not drag toe? like the banana did.
November 14, 2012
January 17, 2013
The 2012/2013 SLASH ATV HUB 156 is a super fun board! After riding rocker and rocker combo boards for the past few seasons it is so nice to ride a traditional camber profile board. The ATV HUB 156 is a solid board, not too heavy and not too light. The flex, stability, and direction twin shape are perfect for this all mountain destroyer. The edge hold with the ultimate traction bumps is key in hardpack and icy conditions. The sintered base is fast and durable. Aesthetics wise, The SLASH identity shape and graphics make it a beautiful board to look at. Gigi puts his name behind this board and his SLASH brand, and believe me, it rips!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 154 cm, 156 cm, 158 cm, 161 cm, 165 cm
- Effective Edge:
- [ 154 cm ] 1060 mm; [ 156 cm ] 1080 mm; [ 158 cm ] 1100 mm; [ 161 cm ] 1120 mm; [ 165 cm ] 1160 mm
- Waist Width:
- [ 154 cm ] 251 mm; [ 156 cm ] 253 mm; [ 158 cm ] 253 mm; [ 161 cm ] 235 mm; [ 165 cm ] 260 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [ 154 cm ] 7.2 m; [ 156 cm ] 7.4 m; [ 158 cm ] 7.6 m; [ 161 cm ] 7.8 m; [ 165 cm ] 7.9 m
- Stance Width:
- [ 154 cm ] 50 - 62 cm; [ 156 cm ] 52 - 64 cm; [ 158 cm ] 52 - 64 cm; [ 161 cm ] 52 - 64 cm; [ 165 cm ] 52 - 64 cm
- Stance Setback:
- [ slightly set back (not specified) ]
- Swiss wood
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [ 154 cm ] 60 - 80 kg; [ 156 cm ] 60 - 80 kg; [ 158 cm ] 65 - 90 kg; [ 161 cm ] 65 - 90 kg; [ 165 cm ] 70 - 100 kg
- Recommended Use:
- backcountry freestyle , inbounds freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year