Jib-hunting freestyle warrior.
If your thing is pow-wows in the terrain park, then the Slash Park Snowboard is for you. It features CamRock with rockered tips for a catch-free and playful ride while jibbing, and camber between the bindings for pop and stability on jumps. It has a soft-flexing core that's still responsive so you can tweak your nosepresses, but still hold an edge when you need to, and Tip Protectors reinforce the tip and tail with metal so you can bonk everything in sight without damaging your board.
- CamRock profile features camber between the bindings for pop and drive, and rocker outside for float in pow
- Pop core is made from beech and poplar with ash in the tip and tail for a lively and responsive feel that's still flexible for jibbing
- Ultimate Traction Bumps positions five bumps along the effective edge for grip in icy conditions
- True twin shape for easy switch tricks
- Diamond Finnish sintered base is durable and fast
- Tip Protectors metal wrapped tip and tail for durability
- Inverse cut tip and tail reduces swing weight and makes for easy grabs