Jib-hunting freestyle warrior.
If your thing is pow-wows in the terrain park, then the Slash Park Snowboard is for you. It features CamRock with rockered tips for a catch-free and playful ride while jibbing, and camber between the bindings for pop and stability on jumps. It has a soft-flexing core that's still responsive so you can tweak your nosepresses, but still hold an edge when you need to, and Tip Protectors reinforce the tip and tail with metal so you can bonk everything in sight without damaging your board.
- CamRock profile features camber between the bindings for pop and drive, and rocker outside for float in pow
- Pop core is made from beech and poplar with ash in the tip and tail for a lively and responsive feel that's still flexible for jibbing
- Ultimate Traction Bumps positions five bumps along the effective edge for grip in icy conditions
- True twin shape for easy switch tricks
- Diamond Finnish sintered base is durable and fast
- Tip Protectors metal wrapped tip and tail for durability
- Inverse cut tip and tail reduces swing weight and makes for easy grabs
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This Board is amazing. At first i didnt really like the tips but they grew on me and now i love them. This board is great for park and anything else.
Amazing nice smooth board
When are u guys gonna stock up on...
When are u guys gonna stock up on inventory?
It doesn't look like we are ordering anymore of this years board. Most likely won't re-up till the new model comes out.
They are actually not making a Park model this year. It will be called the Happy Place instead. It will have the same camber profile and his new snap-crackle-pop woodcore. Check it our here or on Dogfunk.com
2013 Slash Park
152cm: medium/soft flex, good pop. Fun board.
One minus...graphic quality is low.