Jib-hunting freestyle warrior.
- CamRock profile features camber between the bindings for pop and drive, and rocker outside for float in pow
- Pop core is made from beech and poplar with ash in the tip and tail for a lively and responsive feel that's still flexible for jibbing
- Ultimate Traction Bumps positions five bumps along the effective edge for grip in icy conditions
- True twin shape for easy switch tricks
- Diamond Finnish sintered base is durable and fast
- Tip Protectors metal wrapped tip and tail for durability
- Inverse cut tip and tail reduces swing weight and makes for easy grabs
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This Board is amazing. At first i didnt really like the tips but they grew on me and now i love them. This board is great for park and anything else.
Amazing nice smooth board
When are u guys gonna stock up on...
When are u guys gonna stock up on inventory?
It doesn't look like we are ordering anymore of this years board. Most likely won't re-up till the new model comes out.
They are actually not making a Park model this year. It will be called the Happy Place instead. It will have the same camber profile and his new snap-crackle-pop woodcore. Check it our here or on Dogfunk.com
2013 Slash Park
152cm: medium/soft flex, good pop. Fun board.
One minus...graphic quality is low.