The Allure is cheaper than a TBI.
Prevent the expense and trauma of a major brain injury in style with the Smith Allure Helmet. Weighing in at just 11.5 ounces, the Allure is, according to Smith, the lightest certified snow helmet that doesn't skimp on full head protection.
- In-Mold construction uses ABS plastic with an EPS liner to provide lightweight protection
- Nine Vents and Smith’s Adjustable Climate Control means your head can be as hot or cold as you like it
- Snapfit SL ear pads are easily removable for springtime schralping
- Removable goggle lock holds your strap just where you need it
- Upgrade to the optional Skullcandy audio system so you can jam out on the chairlift (Skullcandy sold separately)
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the first helmet I've ever had, and I am very happy with it. It fits well and the strap is comfortable. I also like that it is much warmer than wearing a hat. I'm a beginner back country skier and have taken it with me -- it's probably not the lightest helmet in the world but it worked for me.
Love this helmet. Super comfortable, great look, good fit. Definitely a good price for the quality.
I bought this helmet for my girlfriend. She really feels the cold and absolutely loved the fit and the warmth this helmet provides. Usually she uses multiple layers but she found the helmet was enough to keep even her head warm on it's own. She was surprised how light it felt and overall, could not fault the helmet.
Write your question here...I ordered this...
Write your question here...I ordered this helmet and I was under the impression that it came with "vent plugs" for cold weather. There wasn't anything in the box though...got any ideas?
the top vents cover up with the flap. You don't want to plug the front vents because they keep your googles from fogging. That what they are made for.
The pink straps on the helmet and the...
The pink straps on the helmet and the trim/goggle lock look like two dif colors.. Are they the same?
this helmet come with XS size but why there...
this helmet come with XS size but why there is no information about it?
Smith Allure with Sarah Burke
This is a super comfortable version of the Maze Helmet. They took the same lightweight helmet, gave is a sexy paint job and changed the liner to a super cushy, soft liner that is so comfortable that I leave it one when I eat lunch on the hill.