No sky, no diamonds—just clarity.
- Lightweight, optically-precise TLT lenses adapt to high or low amounts of UV light to provide just the right tint for the situation
- Anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coating keeps your lenses pristine by resisting
- Evolve frames utilize Smith's Rislan bio-based material, which is sustainably produced and less harmful on the environment than conventional sunglass materials
- Spring hinges cradle your temples for a secure fit that won't squeeze your head
- See sizing chart for lens color explanations
Share your thoughts
Smith Aura Polarized Sunglasses
Function and Style
These are the perfect women's glasses, both for wearing around casually as well as taking them into the outdoors. I beat mine up and they are still in amazing condition. Every person who buys them seems to look great, regardless of face size.
These glasses are awesome. They are really cute ,light weight and really durable. I really like the spring closure of the arms, I wear my glasses on my head a lot and with these they don't get stretched out so they still fit my face well. They have a nice sporty yet very cute look so you could really wear them for any and everything
The frame is hip, on the verge of the '70s school-teacher horn-rimmed glasses look, but toned down a bit. I've got a small face and they fit well without looking too big, but the greatest part about these sunglasses is that the lenses are GLASS. Not plastic. I am really hard on my gear, and these babies don't have a single scratch, which is so awesome. Plus, polarized lenses are a must if you are around snow or water a bunch.