A rare breed among the masses.
One time-traveling trip back to the '70s, and you'll discover the inspiration for the wild prints inside the lightweight frame of the Smith Aura Sunglasses. With a shape borrowed from the square-frame hipster shades of the '80s, the Aura softens things up a little bit with vibrant colors and smooth lines. Pick a tasty-looking point break, stare out into the ocean on a sunny day, and revel in the clarity of the TLT optics that make view pop without distortion.
- Lightweight, optically-precise TLT lenses adapt to high or low amounts of UV light to provide just the right tint for the situation
- Anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coating keeps your lenses pristine by resisting
- Evolve frames utilize Smith's Rislan bio-based material, which is sustainably produced and less harmful on the environment than conventional sunglass materials
- Spring hinges cradle your temples for a secure fit that won't squeeze your head
- See sizing chart for lens color explanations
Share your thoughts
I bought these for my wife, and they look amazing on her. She mostly likes the looks, but also how they fit snug without putting extra pressure above her ears. I didn't see in the description, but the hinge does have a flex to it, which was a nice bonus.
Smith Aura with Sarah Burke
This style is sooooooo sick. Gotta love this one.