Stand in front of a mirror. Slide on the Smith Chief Sunglasses. Now flex and admire your stunning and commanding physique. Of course that might have something to do with the Italian-finished shades comfortably resting on your face. Go outside where there's some glare ... oh wait... you won't be able to see the glare because the polarized lenses knock that distracting nonsense out like a prize fighter. Nice work selecting the boldly-style Chief; now, it's time to enjoy the crystal-clear optics by doing some people-watching at the airport.
- Lightweight, optically-precise TLT lenses adapt to high or low amounts of UV light to provide just the right tint for the situation
- Anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coating keeps your lenses pristine by resisting
- Evolve frames utilize Smith's Rislan bio-based material, which is sustainably produced and less harmful on the environment than conventional sunglass materials
- Spring hinges cradle your temples for a secure fit that won't squeeze your head
- See sizing chart for lens color explanations