Greater than the sum.
- Lightweight, optically-precise TLT lenses adapt to high or low amounts of UV light to provide just the right tint for the situation
- Anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coating keeps your lenses pristine by resisting
- Evolve frames utilize Smith's Rislan bio-based material, which is sustainably produced and less harmful on the environment than conventional sunglass materials
- Hydrophillic Megol nose pads grip your nose and temples even when wet or sweaty so they won't slide off
Share your thoughts
Fashion AND Function
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Grippy, polarized lenses, great coverage. Also fit a medium face perfect and are just the right amount of flashy - nothing overstated or too loud. They've worked great on bike rides, hikes, spring skiing, and are great for fishing. Very pleased.
A little Large
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
I thought these seemed a bit larger than a medium face size.
Love these glasses but they broke
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Have had these glasses for a short time and had them break at the hinge. It does look like there isn't much material to hold in the screw that keeps the arm in place. I'd buy them again but be more careful on where I store them. The lens quality of the Gray is very clear and not too dark to look through. I mainly used these for kayaking and driving. No complaints other than maybe my own error of storing them in my arm rest of the car.
Does the job!
I got the black stripe/grey and love them. I typically buy Oakley glasses, but wanted a change up. Took a risk buying these, but I am pleasantly surprised with their comfort and durability. I may not go back to Oakley.....
Got the smoke lenses. Soft and clear shade with Polarization makes these shas comfortable in many light conditions. Not a bad fit either, but they do sit a little lower on the nose that sports shades (they can shake loose while hunch over fishing). Not bad at all
I love the lightness of these sunglasses and the extra rubber on the arms and bridge which really helps them stay in place without undue head squeezing.
Really cool shades, amazing polarization and a lightweight feel. They style these glasses possess is killer. They almost have an aviator look, while entirely avoiding the d-bag oakley feel. (nothing against oakley tho. They just attract a different crowd)
The overall quality and style of these shades along with Smiths great warranty make them a winner.