With their fluid lines and crisp transitions, the Smith Facet Sunglasses provide a torrent of style that will never run dry. The highly impact- and scratch-resistant Carbonic TLT lenses correct refracted light for enhanced clarity and reduced eye fatigue. Plus, the durable Evolve frames are made from 53% bio-based material.
- Evolve Rilsan frame material is tough, flexible, and made from 53% bio-based materials for a reduced impact on the environment
- Carbonic TLT lenses provide high impact and scratch resistance
- TLT (tapered lens technology) corrects refracted light for greater clarity and reduced eye fatigue
- Hydroleophobic lens coating resists smudges, dirt, and fingerprints
- Medium frame size with Hydrophilic Megol temple and nose pads ensures a slip-free fit even when it's wet outside or when you get sweaty
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've essentially bought 4 pairs already. I accidentally left one at a climbing area and I scratched the sh** out of my second pair. Luckily these popped up on steepanfcheap.com so I snagged two more. These are by far my favorite style smith sunglasses Ive ever bought. The style is subjective to anyones face, so id try these on in person, which is what I did before pulling the trigger. I got 3 styles the brown lens, green grey, and sienna. all are super clear and crisp. there are rubberized nose pads so they dont slip off. I use these for work as eye PPE for wildland firefighting. Willing to keep buying these as long as Smith doesny change the style for this model.
Great New Ladies Style from Smith
This is a super strong selling new ladies style from Smith. The 2 colors available in non polar are super cool and unique. If you want to be different and stand out, this would be a great choice.