Keep an eye out for paparazzi.
Shatter-resistant, polarized, carbonic lenses, hydrophilic nose pads, and Smith's new Evolve frame material; the Hemline Sunglass has it all. And style? Fuggedabaddit!
- Medium fit for medium size faces and folks who like large coverage
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant Carbonic TLT lens
- Stylish, lightweight Evolve frame material
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads stay in position on your face when moist
- 8 base lens curvature
- Glare-eliminating polarizing filters for unsurpassed optical clarity
Share your thoughts
These glasses have great coverage but are NOT for smaller faces. They ARE big... but in a stylish way. I like them... They're girly for sure but stay on super well. They do rest a bit on your cheeks so not necessarily the best for ski-touring or mountain-biking but they're badass.
Awesome style and fit but way too big on face!
I really loved the style of these shades but as soon as I put them on, I felt like I had huge bug eyes! They were super comfortable and had a perfect fit without feeling like they were going to fall off my face! When they describe these as large coverage they really mean it! I went with a medium coverage shade instead, the Brooklyn style and I absolutely love them!! They do feel a little cheaper and don't fit as snug but I love the sleek look they have!! Perfect for any occasion!