You don’t need to be an artist, just give it your own style.
The Smith Holt Krink Clouds Skullcandy Audio Helmet grabs graffiti art from abandoned dwellings and commuter rail cars and drops it right on your head. Smith teamed-up with world-renowned graffiti artist Craig “KR” Costello, invited Skullcandy to the party, and fused the subcultures of urban art and action sports together in an ocular and auditory overload.
Read more about the Smith X KRINK collaboration HERE
- KRINK Exclusivo package includes custom KRINK Cloud lining, KRINK Cloud helmet bag, and five KRINK K-42 Paint Markers
- The helmet is your canvas and the five KRINK K-42 Paint Markers included let you express whatever drives you to get up and shred every day
- Skullcandy Single Shot audio system bumps jams through the attached winter ear pads straight into your cerebellum
- Bombshell construction uses an injection-molded ABS shell to resist dents and dings
- AirEvac ventilation utilizes channels to draw cool air through the goggles, over your head, then out of the helmet for ultimate fog reduction (works best when integrated with Smith goggles)
- Airflow climate control utilizes removable, waterproof vent plugs
- Convertible pad kit and removable goggle clip turn this helmet into your year-round skull cover