There isn't much you can't do.
You're not some one-trick pony. You're an all-over the mountain, multi-tool of shredding brilliance, and the Smith Photochromic I/OS Interchangeable Goggles keep your view clear whether you're deep in the trees or out in the bright white. These slick goggles load you up with versatility so you can get after it whatever the light is like.
- Seamless helmet integration makes your helmet and your goggles one streamlined unit
- Spherical Carbonic-X lens with TLT optics are individually molded to offer you a clear, distortion-free view
- Photochromic treatment on the inner lens quickly transitions across tint levels to adjust to the light
- Vaporator Lens Technology uses a Porex filter and a silicone seal to adjust to air pressure and prevent fogging
- Quick-release lens system lets you swap out lenses at lighting-fast speeds
- 5X anti-fog inner lens has a hydrophilic, micro-etched surface to stop fog before it can even start
- Frameless design throws down with wide, unrestricted peripheral vision
- Triple-layer DriWix face foam with fleece lining creates a smooth seal with your face and is insanely soft
- Ultra-wide silicone-coated strap with QuickFit strap adjustment holds these goggles to your head
- Microfiber goggle bag has a replacement lens sleeve safely get your goggles to and from the mountain
- Comes with one photochromic and one non-photochromic lens
Share your thoughts
Best gogs I've ever owned
Love them! They are light and have nice soft material against your face so they are really comfy to wear. Its really quick and easy to change the lenses so you can easily change them as the light changes during the day. The lenses are really good, provide excellent definition, are pretty durable and I've never had fogging issues.
I kinda wish I had gone with the IO instead of the IOS as they don't fit my helmet as well as the IO (I currently have a Smith Holt size M).
Does this come with an extra green sol-x...
Does this come with an extra green sol-x mirror lens or an extra red sol-x mirror lens? The description says it comes with an extra red-sol-x, but on Smith's website and other 3rd party sites like Amazon and others, Smith only sells the Smith IOS photochromic google with an extra green sol-x mirror lens? I have never seen the photochromic IOS google with a spare red sol-x lens. I would prefer the green sol-x lens as the spare lens.
Not just for girls
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These goggles look dope on anyone!
Looking forward to ski season
- Gender: Female
YES! So excited to get these! Now.. just snow please here in Park City! My hubby got a pair similar to these out from Smith last year and I was so jealous. Worth the money, going to be awesome, size to fit your head or helmet like a glove.