Undeniably sleek looks and rimless interchangeability.
Inspired by fashionable eyewear, designed to expose the truest picture of terrain in front of you, and sized for those with smaller faces, the polarized Smith I/OS Interchangeable Goggle is the luxury sports car of the goggle world. The minimal frame design creates a lightweight, comfortable feel while the easy-to-use (even with gloves on your hands) interchangeable clips allow you to adapt to conditions as quickly as they change.
- Flexible, minimally designed frame eliminates snow-clog on the lens edges and creates a sleek look that seamlessly fuses with your Smith helmet
- Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics has a spherical shape that mimics the shape of your eye to eliminate distortion and open your peripheral view—premium scoutability for lines and possible hazards
- Quick-release interchangeable lens system works in conjunction with the minimal frame design—use the dual top clips to change the lens and keep up with varied conditions
- Vaporator Lens Technology—a dual-layer lens with a Porax Filter to keep the moisture out and prevent fogging
- DriWix dual-layer face foam features a soft backing layer at the frame and a supple fleece lining against your face to absorb sweat and wick it away
- Silicon backing keeps the adjustable, quick-clip strap stuck to your helmet or hat while the pivoting side clips allow the goggle to move with your face—no pressure points
- Includes two lenses and a microfiber goggle bag with a separate sleeve for a single lens