A smaller-sized leader in design and clarity, because you need to see every bump, cat track, and landing in all kinds of weather.
- Spherical, Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics means that the lens matches the shape of your eye to eliminate distortion
- Quick-release lens system uses top clips and a frame design that enables lens changes in seconds, perfect for the times you're riding the chairs
- Patented Vaporator Lens Technology uses a dual-layer lens and a Porax Filter to keep the moisture out of the lens and prevent fogging in any weather
- Adjustable, ultra-wide, helmet-friendly strap features a silicone grip and an easy on-off rear clip buckle
- Comes with an additional Sensor Mirror lens for the brightest days on the hill
- Includes a microfiber goggle bag with a sleeve for the extra lens
Share your thoughts
Best on the market
Absolutely the best goggle on the market. The fit, functionality, and look are great. The interchangeable lens system makes swapping lenses on the fly super easy. I've tried many goggles in my time on the snow, and these outperform the rest by leaps and bounds. Get some.
Great Field of Vision | Polarized Lens Great in Sun and Shade
This goggle not only fits great with my Smith Voyage helmet, but the field of vision on this frameless lens is the best of any goggle I've ever had. There is not gap (forehead freeze) between the goggle and the helmet.
I love this Polarized lens and it was worth the extra money. I also have the blue Sol-X mirror lens for sunny days and the low-light extra lens that came along. But this rose polarized lens is the one I always seem to use. It blocks out the right amount of sun on bright days, and also has great contrast in lower light conditions.
I highly recommend this lens.
like seein' life through rose colored glasses ..
Great optics and lens options for most conditions. The peripheral view is fantastic. Great interface with Smith helmets as well. I have the Variant, and it's a dialed combo.