You shouldn’t be stuck in a dude’s helmet with weird graffiti and eyeballs all over it just because you need the same performance out of your lid. The Smith Women’s Intrigue Skullcandy Twin-Tip Audio Helmet is designed for women who rip and who won’t accept anything less than a kick-ass helmet that happens to have some girl-focused features.
- Twin-Tip Audio Kit gives you phone and audio compatibility in a reliable, hard-wired package
- Snapfit ear pads let you wash the soft stuff every once in a while so your helmet doesn’t get too funky
- X-Static Performance Lining uses a silver-coated fiber to help reduce odor and static and to increase heat transfer
- 10 Vents and Smith’s Adjustable Climate Control means your head can be as hot or cold as you like it
- AirEvac 2 ventilation system works in concert with Smith goggles to keep your vision clear at crucial moments
- Fuzzy fleeced tricot lining makes you say, ‘ahhh,’ when you pull on your helmet
Share your thoughts
I love my helmet
does this helmet come with earphone already...
does this helmet come with earphone already installed in the pads covering the ears?
Music In my ears!
I really enjoy this helmet quite a bit, it is super warm, and it sounds soooo GOOD,
The Best of the Best!
This is one helmet as a guy Im jealous of. Ever since my babygirl bought this I cant get over how light and a great fit this helmet is. Its generous to goggle fitting and its a sleek design that makes you rather wear a helmet then a toque besides safety reasons. The silk like material for the ears are an added bonus as well. The venting does the job, with the option of sliding venting of the helmet being cold or hot. The most of all mentioned is the fit, which needs recognition. The fit is snug and Ive never seen a helmet that can look as if it was custom to a womens head. The time and effort must have been dedicated to this Smith Helmet.
Well made Smith, while you make her happy, youre making me jealous.