Fully, fully loaded. Fully.
Are you extra foggy? Not after a heavy night on the town-we can't help you there. We're talking about days when you take the lift up, go out the gate into the sidecountry, hike, and suddenly you're blind as a bat. Smith would like to end your foggy-day blues once and for all with the I/OX Elite Turbo Fan Goggle. the I/OX combines Smith's 5X Anti-fog inner lens with its new, military-derived Elite Turbo Fan for the most powerful fog-fighting in the universe. As far as we know, anyway. Add to all that fantasticness photochromic lenses that change with changing light conditions, Smith's quick-release lens interchange system, two included lenses, a floating foam membrane to alleviate temple pressure, and Smith's Vaporator technology with Porex filter, and you could put the I/OX in line next to the pyramids, the Hoover Dam, and those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces as some of the great technological marvels in history.
- Smith photochromic lens changes tint with changing light conditions
- Silent 2-speed anti-fog fan for the ultimate in fog-fighting
- Medium to large fit for medium to large faces
- Quick release lens system for easy changes with no scratches
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens for clear, distortion-free optics
- 5X anti-fog inner lens stays clear even during a backcountry hike
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment system makes it easy to fix the fit on the fly
- Ultra-wide silicone backed strap is comfortable and won't slip off your helmet
- 3-layer DryWix foam for all-day comfort and moisture management
- OSD2 and eyeglass compatible
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Includes 2 mirror lenses
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I always had problems with fogging. Stopping, taking off googles, everyone getting mad waiting for me. A total pain. I bought these last year and I love them. I used them 8 Days straight at Breck, had 2 major storms while I was there,3feet+3feet+. No fogging Another 7 days at Mammoth, No fogging, Best investment in a long time.You don't even know there running. Battery time isn't an issue neither. If you have the extra $$ Go for it, you won't regret it...