See all the action as it happens, be it in the half-pipe or cruising down the groomers.
Whether you're hunting wide-open slopes or the perfect line in the half-pipe to work on your frontside 900 nose grab, you'll be glad you're wearing Smith's Lago Signature I/O Goggles. Two included interchangeable lenses let you customize these goggles for optimal visibility regardless of the weather. Vaporator Lens Technology with Porex filter keeps the fog on the valley floor and out of your goggles. An ultra-wide, silicone-beaded strap keeps the goggles in place even if you miss a landing or two. Tapered Lens Technology prevents optical distortion so the terrain park rail actually looks like a rail.
- Interchangeable lens technology so you can see where you ski: Ignitor for bluebird days or cottonball clouds; Red Sensor for cloudy, flat light
- Vaporator seal and Porex filter permanently join the inner and outer lens to block moisture entering while still allowing the lens to breathe so you don't get foggy getting on and off the tram
- 5X Anti-Fog treatment supplements design for even better resistance to foggy-goggle syndrome
- Carbonic-X lens offers scratch and abrasion resistance for tree-skiing days among low-hanging branches
- Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) reduces light wave distortion so what you see is what you get
- 3-layer DriWix face foam feels soft against your skin while it absorbs sweat and forms a complete seal against your face without pinching or squeezing for all-day comfort and protection
- Medium frames for the majority of people
- Articulated outrigger allows the goggle frame to sink into the helmet face port so you can wear both your helmet and goggles comfortably
- Silicone-backed strap and goggle clip keeps your goggles firmly in place until you're ready to take them, with the simple flip of the clip
- Includes two interchangeable lenses and microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
- Scotty Lago Inspired Design