Choose a glamorous lookout.
Combine an elegant mid-century modern frame shape with cutting-edge lens technology, and you get the Smith Lookout Polarized Sunglasses. The durable yet eco-friendly frame material stands up to the bumps and knocks of everyday life while the polarized Carbonic TLT lenses keep the clarity crisp and cut through the glare.
- Evolve Rilsan frame material is tough, flexible, and made from 53% bio-based materials for a reduced impact on the environment
- Carbonic TLT polarized lenses provide glare-free vision with high impact and scratch resistance
- TLT (tapered lens technology) corrects refracted light for greater clarity and reduced eye fatigue
- Hydroleophobic lens coating resists smudges, dirt, and fingerprints
- Medium frame size with Hydrophilic Megol temple and nose pads ensures a slip-free fit even when it's humid out
Share your thoughts
Not too big not too small
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I love the stylish look of these sunglasses. They have a feminine fit with a cute large round frame but aren't so big that they cover half my face or are impossible to wear with a hat. They stay secure on my head when mountain biking and trail running and I have accidentally dropped them more times than I'd care to admit and they have magically survived the many beatings without a scratch. Awesome set of shades for getting after it and laying low.