The Smith Lyric Sunglasses feature nostalgic styling and a wonderfully wearable size that's ideal for everyday use. Polarized carbonic TLT lenses deliver glare-free vision with no distortion, and hidden hydrophilic nose pads become sticky when when for a secure fit everywhere from the beach to the streets.
- Carbonic TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses eliminate distortion for crystal-clear optics
- Polarized lenses block glare in bright environments
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads get sticky when wet for a super-secure fit
- Evolve frame made with 53% bio-based Rilsan material for reduced environmental impact without sacrificing durability or performance
Share your thoughts
Very happy with these sunglasses!
- Fit: True to size
I usually depend on polarized sunglasses from the drugstore but these provide a real improvement in the quality of the vision. There is a gradient of dark to lighter from the upper part of the lens to the lower so you can tip your head and change the vision, which I like.
They worked well in the brilliant glare of the recent snowy conditions.
Fit is good (medium face) and they even stay securely when I push them up to sit on top of my head.
Haven't used them in energetic athletic activity yet but they do stay put for easy jogging.
Polarized for life!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These Smith lyrics were my first pair of polarized optics, and oh my.. I love the vision I receive. Never any glares or distortion, polarized is perfect for water sports or beach/lake time! The frame is very durable and these look lovely on. The only con I have with these lyrics is the sizing, these are recommended for small to medium face frame, the glasses slip off my head and are a little too big for my small face. I would suggest these for medium faces!