Don’t hold back—make it your own style.
Incorporating the signature swirls of world-renowned graffiti artist Craig “KR” Costello onto the new ultra-light Smith Maze KRINK Swirls Helmet could have just been a way of adding some color to a plain shell. But this union of urban art and winter subculture is more than just a print on your noggin protector. It’s a canvas for you to add your own style and show off the inner artist buried deep in your snow-blazing soul.
Read more about the Smith X KRINK collaboration HERE
- KRINK Exclusivo package includes custom KRINK Cloud lining, KRINK Cloud helmet bag, and five KRINK K-42 Paint Markers
- Express yourself how you see fit with the five included KRINK K-42 Paint Markers. KR spent years creating his unique brand of ink that leaves your mark on any plastic, metal, or painted surface
- In-mold construction breeds one of the lightest helmets on the market today
- AirEvac2 ventilation consistently draws cool air from the goggles via internal channels, over your head, then out the back for ultimate fog reduction (works best when integrated with Smith goggles)
- Airflow climate control utilizes removable, waterproof vent plugs
- Perforated leather snap-fit ear pads add steeze to this already ill skull protector
- Removable goggle lock lets you decide to run your goggle strap inside or rock shades instead