See the light.
The Smith Prophecy Turbo Fan Goggle incorporates Smith's 5X anti-fog inner lens and Turbo Fan technology in a sleek, stylish, OTG goggle that lets you wear your snazzy specs while you ride. When your goggles don't fog and your glasses don't fog, you can actually see where you're skiing. Imagine that. Take it from us, skiing is a lot more fun when you aren't constantly running into things.
- Silent 2-speed anti-fog fan for the ultimate in fog-fighting
- Medium to large fit for medium to large faces
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens for clear, distortion-free optics
- 5X anti-fog inner lens stays clear even during a backcountry hike
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment system makes it easy to fix the fit on the fly
- Articulating outrigger positioning system eliminates gaps on the sides of the goggles when you're wearing a helmet
- Ultra-wide silicone backed strap is comfortable and won't slip off your helmet
- Dual layer DryWix foam for all-day comfort and moisture management
- ODS2 and eyeglass compatible
- Includes microfiber goggle bag with replacement lens sleeve
Share your thoughts
what about safety rating (branches ,ice...
what about safety rating (branches ,ice peelets & fling object )
I can't find the official CE safety rating for these listed online anywhere, but they will definitely be able to protect your eyes from those sorts of dangers.
Rock The Fan!
I use these when its dumping outside or my heart rate is up and I need a goggle on. The noise when in the "ON' position isn't noticeable unless it is silent. But when in the "HIGH" position to clear up any fogging the noise is more noticeable, but not too bad. When wearing the goggles, always have them in the "ON" position , then when you experience fogging, move to the "HIGH" position and the fog will dissipate. over all I am a huge fan, but I have had to remember that in given situations (when overhead blower drowns you, you get lost in the white room, your hear rate is through the roof) any and every goggle will fog a bit.
Not Worth The Money
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I got these with a photochromic lens which is nice and definitely works. The instant moisture enters this lens the fan does not dissipate it or at least in time. Using them on a cold day the moisture will be there anyway and freeze providing a constant fog for your day. Even after I dried them out multiple times they continued to develop a film in the middle of the lens. Smith with this goggle you made a great day bad. Definitely dont waste your money on the fan Smith's regular goggles work just fine, the fan wont fix your fogging problems. The buzzing from the fan will also provide you with hours of fun. Sometimes I day dream and imagine bees chasing me down the mountain or an airplane over head, either way I skied faster, maybe because I couldnt see or maybe because I thought something was chasing me.