Next time you find yourself in a beachside bar singing karaoke with a busful of foreign tourists, the Smith Soundcheck Polarized Sunglasses do for your rockstar status what your incredibly off-key singing simply can't.
- Carbonic TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses eliminate distortion for crystal-clear optics
- Polarized lens coating blocks glare for improved vision in bright conditions
- Hydrophilic Megol nose pads get sticky when wet for a super-secure fit
Share your thoughts
Classic mustache sunglasses
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
These glasses are sweet, right when I pulled them out of the box I really liked them, they just didn't sit on my nose too well. The nose is just a little too wide for my face but would have loved to keep them if they stayed on better.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Having a polarized pair of sunglasses that looks this good can't be beat. I also wear these fishing and couldn't be happier.