Subtlety, thy name is Spree.
The Smith Spree Sunglass is all about subtle style. At first glance, it's almost retro. But once you take a closer look, you'll notice the modern colorways and the high-tech features that take this sunglass from the past and shove it straight into the future.
- Medium fit for medium size faces and folks who like medium coverage
- Lightweight, shatter-resistant Carbonic TLT lens
- Stylish, lightweight Evolve frame material
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads stay in position on your face when moist
- 6 base lens curvature
- Glare-eliminating polarizing filters for unsurpassed optical clarity
Share your thoughts
Not how the picture looks
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
They are decent glasses - very light and good quality.
Biggest problem is that they don't match the picture. The frame is actually dark gray vs. black, which makes frame lighter than the glasses. They look odd and it takes some time to get used to of the looks. First reaction was to return them but since that was a hassle, just landed up keeping and using them.