The Smith Women's Stronghold Polarized Sunglasses practically drip with glamor. Slip these on when you're being thronged by the paparazzi or when you're filming your newest music video. You can let all of that high style go straight to your head too because there isn't anything phony about these quality shades.
- Evolve technology uses renewable materials to create a durable, environmentally friendly frame
- Carbonic TLT lenses are extremely impact resistant and optically corrected for a clear view and worry-free wear
- Polarized lenses block horizontal glare so the sun reflecting off of water, snow, or the hood of your car won’t mess with your view
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads hold to your skin so they won’t slip off suddenly
- 6-base lens curvature runs almost parallel to the front of your face for a casual look that doesn’t wrap around your field of view
Share your thoughts
great but not for small faces
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
was looking for something to replace my broken smith methods which were discontinued, and these were not really anything like them. They would look great on someone else, just not me.