Take care of your eyes and they'll take care of you.
- Carbonic lenses protect your eyes from the sun's evil wrath and combat its glare with polarized tech
- Large, sleek profile puts Smith's legendary style on full display
- Durable Evolve frame material can take a beating
- Lightweight, flexible frames sit comfortably on your face even after a long drive
- Hydrophilic Megol temple and nose pads mean that the points of contact won't dig into your skin and cut off circulation
- Medium to large coverage fits a wide variety of faces and ensures the sun's glare doesn't catch the corner
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Ive used Oakley's and other big $ fishing glasses. These are hands down the top of the heap! Very happy and Backcountry costumer service is awesome. Glasses arrived with small scratch on them. They immediately sent me another pair and a return label for the damaged ones.
My Favorite Sunglass Ever
I have a lot of glasses but this one is my favorite. I can wear them mt biking and I can wear them to a wedding. Sporty and stylish. Great optics and a super solid frame. They have great coverage to protect my eyeballs.