Charging hard means working hard, and working hard means sweating hard. Get your airflow dialed in the Smith Vantage Skullcandy Twin-Tip Audio Helmet. The Vantage has 21 adjustable vents for maximum comfort control.
- Front and rear vents open and close separately so it’s not all or nothing, and rear and mid-helmet venting chambers boost airflow even further
- Twin-Tip Audio Kit gives you phone and audio compatibility in a reliable, hard-wired package
- Hybrid SL construction combines tough Bombshell ABS with lightweight In-Mold tech for a feathery weight and iron-clad toughness
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation plays nice with all Smith goggles to give you clear lenses and a cool head
- Removable ear pads for warmer days
- X-Static Performance Lining uses a silver-coated fiber to help reduce odor and static and to increase heat transfer
Share your thoughts
first and foremost the helmet is great. the vents (front and rear are both in great locations) easy to open and close and cool well. the fit is right and isn't bulky at all. the reason for three stars is that skull candy should have offered their higher quality remote with the system my skull candy ear buds have a nicer remote and after two days the volume knob went out so i no longer have volume adjustments. Skull candy and smith should step it up or at least offer a better system. the $200 price tag should be for the best.