Equipped for carnal shred destruction.
Deep in the woods of Wyoming, there lives a creature who likes to go fast to get to the powder first but also boasts a mean park and rail game. This creature goes from congenial to malevolent as soon as it straps into a board—and that board cannot be inferior in any way, shape or form. The creature is Kyle Clancy and the power of his custom-made shred weapon—the Kyle Clancy Pro Model Anti Rocker Snowboard-can now be yours to harness.
- Anti Rocker (ATX) profile is flat from tip to tail for pressing boxes, riding pow, or escaping from ski patrol
- Magne-Traction uses wavy edges with multiple contact points that love to destroy ice
- Skate Kicks design features raised contact points at the tip and tail (like a skate deck) to reduce edge-catch
- Variable Density Fiberglass Layup (VDFLU) adds snap through the entire board and serious pop in the nose and tail for takeoffs and stable landings
- True twin shape delivers even flex and feel
- Park Flex suits riders with a passion for pressing but need to boost off backcountry kickers