Built for freestyle destruction—inside the park and out.
Kyle Clancy is powder-shredding, backcountry-booter-annihilating beast, but even he drops into the park every now and then just to prove he's better than you at that, too. His pro model ATX Snowboard from Smokin was made to accommodate his whims, so it has an Anti-Rocker profile that floats in pow but is still stable on hardpack, and it has a responsive flex that is still playful if he decides to nosepress some rails while he's at it.
- Anti-Rocker profile is flat along the entire effective edge for a playful, yet stable ride
- Skate Kicks tip and tail rise into a flat shape for a buttery feel and float
- VDFLU (Variable Density Fiberglass LayUp) places extra glass where it's needed for strength and less where it isn't to preserve response and reduce weight
- Urethane tip and tail absorb impact and dampen vibration
- Magne Traction edge has seven contact points for superior grip in icy conditions
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are 1/3 thicker than the industry standard for durability
- Aspen core is strong and has a consistent flex, and it's made from sustainably harvested wood
- True twin shape for stomping switch tricks
- Sintered base is durable and fast