Your new super-rad board doesn't have to come mega-big brand.
If your riding doesn't fit into just one style, and your big feet don't fit within the rails of a narrow board, then you'll love the Smokin Superpark Wide Snowboard. Smokin makes snowboards for riders who dissatisfied with the status quo but still require the modern features and tech necessary to go big and ride hard. If you're one of 'em, then we suggest you clash with average and get the board that bites hardpack, butters through pow, and pops off lips or drops.
- Clash rocker profile features rocker in the middle and camber outside of the bindings for the ideal blend of playfulness, stability, and pop
- Symmetrical shape, sidecut, and core profile make the True Twin make it a park junkie’s tool to keep the addiction fueled
- Park Flex suits riders with a passion for pressing but need to boost off backcountry kickers
- Variable Density Fiberglass Layup (VDFLU) adds snap through the entire board and serious pop in the nose and tail for takeoffs and stable landings
- Urethane Skate Wheel tips in the nose and tail resist destruction when you nail rails straight-on
- P-TEX sidewalls resist damage and can be filled (like the base) when gouged
- Rockwell 48 steel used in the Magne-Traction edges is thicker and stronger than that which is commonly used in the industry