The anti-snowboarding-mega-industry snowboard.
Just like Tahoe-based Smokin Snowboards is the anti-corporate, anti-kill-the-earth manufacturing brand, its Team Series Snowboard is the anti-camber stick. Whether or not you care where or how a board is made, the feel you'll have from the first press to last rail and all the way through a slackcountry sets the Team Series apart from the boards you've been duped into riding through big marketing campaigns and even bigger big-name riders.
- Anti Rocker (ATX) profile is flat from tip to tail to provide the best on-snow, box, and rail feel beneath your feet
- Symmetrical shape, sidecut, and core profile make the True Twin make it a park junkies tool to keep the addiction fueled
- Skate Kicks design features raised contact points at the tip and tail (like a skate deck) to reduce edge-catch
- Park Flex suits riders with a passion for pressing but need to boost off backcountry kickers
- Variable Density Fiberglass Layup (VDFLU) adds snap through the entire board and serious pop in the nose and tail for takeoffs and stable landings
- Urethane Skate Wheel tips in the nose and tail resist destruction when you nail rails straight-on
- Rockwell 48 steel used in the Magne-Traction edges is thicker and stronger than that which is commonly used in the industry
- P-TEX sidewalls resist damage and can be filled (like the base) when gouged