Skullcandy Hesh Headphones - 2006
Be the first to upload your photo of the Hesh Headphones. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
March 29, 2007
I've tried way too many different headsets and earbud headphones and none have come even close to being as good as this pair here. High quality of sound, fair durability (managed to break a pair but it was under extreme conditions) and a great sense of style style. Once you get a skullcandy product, you never wanna go mainstream ever again.
August 9, 2006
I bought the Hesh Headphones mainly because I'm sick of earbuds, and wanted something a little more comfortable for my iPod. The design and style of these headphones appealed to me, and so far I am pretty impressed. The sound quality is great, and they are indeed comfortable. There are only a few annoyances with the product. Like some over the ear headphones, these do not collapse down so that they can take up less space. Also, the cord is EXTREMELY long, like 5-6 feet long. This is handy at some times, like for plugging into an amp to play guitar, or as I'll use them with my tv at night sometimes, but when using an iPod it can become annoying. All in all though, I am impressed with the headphones, and would recommend them to anyone looking for an over the ear headphone.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
May 5, 2006
All I can say about these headphones is: WOW!
I'm on my third pair of headphones this year. I've tried the cheap(ish) Panasonic phones you can get from Wal Mart, the cheaper buds from another local supermarket, and finally the Skullcandy Hesh. I was immediately blown away by the quality! I promised myself I'd wait a week to write a review, but I couldn't wait that long. So here it is:
* Physical quality - These headphones seem to be built extremely sturdy. These phones will definitely take a crash on the slopes. Its all thick plastic, solid joints, and sturdy padding.
* Visual style - These headphones look sick! The pictures pretty much tell all, but they look even better in person.
* Sound Quality - Ahhh yes, finally. These are the best sounding headphones I've ever laid hands on. I've tried very expensive Sony's, Koss, and Sennheiser, and these phones can keep right up with the big guys. For the price tag, I am very surprised at the high quality sound. The highs are nice and crisp like freshly groomed corduroy, and the lows fill out.
* Physical quality - The cups don't collapse making them not very portable, but they don't advertise portability.
* Visual style - The top kind of flattens out when they're on your head, not really a big deal at all.
* Sound quality - They can get so loud that they can be heard by people about 20ft away from you - whether this is a bad thing, you decide. I only got them this loud plugged into my computer, however in my PSP they dont get quite as loud, however they do punch (and PSPs cant push out sound at all).
If youre split between these and some other brand for about the price (and your into this style) get these. Shut up and get them!
October 24, 2006
These head phones are proper! I haven't tried them on the mountain yet, but I have skated in them, and they are great. I don't find the snug fit to be a problem like most are complaining about. I bought a pair of sony headphones with my new ipod, then compared them with the skullcandy. Hesh out-did the sony no doubt, especially for the price. The skullcandy hesh headphone proved to be more than worth their cost.
September 1, 2006
I had to order these headphones when I saw the price; and when I received the, I was totally blown away by the comfort and sound they delivered! I use them everywhere, at my desk at work, on the plane, in the car, doing the dishes, listening to tunes on my computer, and they have not let me down one bit. If they get lost or stolen, I will buy another pair right away. Thanks! You RULE.