Snow forts, snowball fights, and walks to school.
Besides the handy-dandy removable liner, the Sorel Little Girls’ Flurry TP Boot has a built-in gaiter with a barrel-lock closure system. The gaiter helps block snow when your gal falls off the sled and ends up sliding head-first down the hill.
- Water-resistant, polyurethane-coated synthetic upper helps fight flakes
- Removable ThermoPlus liner uses a thermal-reflective membrane for heat-retention and a wicking polyester liner to handle foot-sweat
- Felt frost plug underfoot increases the barrier between her foot and the cold ground
- Sorel rates these boots to -25F (-32C)
Share your thoughts
Hi, under the "select the size" option....
Hi, under the "select the size" option. is this referring to US, UK or EU sizing measurement?
On this item, that's US toddler sizing. I you need to, convert by using the sizing chart under the "select options" box.
Snow fun in the Flurry
I bought these for my niece who lives in SC, thinking that she would be visiting me in Utah in the spring. But on Christmas day it snowed in the Carolinas so she got to use them the very next morning. She absolutely loves them. They keep her feet plenty warm, but more importantly, they keep her feet dry in the wet Southern slush. She can run around without her boots flopping all over the place and won't lose her footing while running into another giggly sled ride.
Here is a photo of her digging a snow tunnel in her Flurry boots, after her daddy stayed up all night making snow just for playing.
These things are awesome for a number of reasons.
1. My 4 year old loves spending hours playing in the snow 'testing' her gear. No snow has ever gotten into these things with the drawstring style cincher on top and the ankle strap.
2. Some kids snow boots fall off way to easily... talk about the perfect way to ruin an afternoon in the snow for a kid. These boots have never fallen off or gotten close to it.
3. My daughter has sensitive feet and gets blisters often from new shoes. None to report after spending hours in them for their first use or any subsequent uses.
4. They have a removable liner to help with drying them out, even though they have never been 'wet' inside. A nice feature.
5. My daughter is excitable and accident prone on ice, they have awesome tread and she hasn't had any spills in these things.
6. Fit is true to size.
7. These things are warm! We have been out playing in zero degrees F and there was no complaining from her... I was a different story.
Overall, I couldn't recommend a better boot for kids. I am a new fan of Sorels. I have never had a pair but am looking at some now.