To elevate the Women's Joan of Arctic Premium Boot above its other Joan boots, Sorel gave this boot a full-grain leather upper and waterproof construction. On the inside, the Joan of Arctic Premium Boot feels just warm and comfortable as your favorite pair of slippers, and, on the outside, it looks and acts the part of more serious winter footwear. Even if the temps dip below zero, this boot will protect your toes while you shovel the steps, conquer parking-lot snowbanks outside the store, or wander around the resort on a chilly night in February.
- Full-grain and suede leather upper is durable, breaks in comfortably, and gives this boot a unique, stylized look
- Waterproof construction, taped seams, and the vulcanized rubber shell keep your toes dry in the face of slush, puddles, and snow
- Felt InnerBoot offers supreme warmth, even if it gets a little wet, and the removable design makes drying easy
- 25mm frost plug provides additional warmth in the toebox
- Vulcanized rubber outsole is highly durable and has a herringbone pattern to provide traction that keeps you on your feet