The Sorel Women's Joan Of Arctic Reserve Boot take winter boots into the world of fashion. These cowhide boots combine warmth, precipitation protection, and hardcore style. Lace up in these boots before you head to Park City for a week of skiing and paparazzi dodging.
- Hair-on cowhide uppers are bold, stylish, and fashion-forward
- Seam-sealed water-blocking construction keeps your feet dry when you're out in the snow and slush
- Faux-fur trim keeps snow out of your boots and accents your look
- Removable felt InnerBoot linings feel cozy and can be taken out when they need a little fresh air
- Handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell seals out moisture so your feet won't get soaked if you step into a puddle
- Limited edition production ensures that you won't show up to the après party and find someone else in the same boots
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
I've only worn these through a couple Chicago snowstorms, but so far they are perfectly great.
The worst part of city-snow is the slush puddles at all the sidewalk crossings and being able to confidently step right through them can change your whole day.
I wear a 7.5 in running/training shoes, I've got sort of a narrow heel and wide-ish metatarsals, and the size 7 boot is right for me (I first ordered the 8 but it was too big). I typically wear my normal trouser socks plus a thick sock with the boots, otherwise my heels rub in the back.
- Fit: True to size
I just recently got these boots and I am in love with them!! I wear a 7.5 normally and was a little worried that the 8 would be way too big, I was not dissapointed though. They are a little roomier around the toes but i find they are warmer that way. Our winters get up to -40 without windchill and we get around 3-4 feet of snow in an average winter. The boots are waterproof and very warm and they are high enough that walking through snow drifts does not let any snow down my boots. These are my everyday winter boots and I would definitley recomend them!!
Sorel Joan Of Arctic Reserve Boot
Wish they came in half sizes
- Gender: Female
LOVE these but they only come in whole sizes. I wear a 7.5. The 7 is too small and the 8 is too big.