The Sorel Mad Mukluk Boots combine rugged durability and a classic hiking-boot look to keep your feet happy whether you're on a week-long camp-out with your buddies or hanging out around town. Lace up in these boots and head out.
- Full-grain leather uppers are durable and tough
- Removable footbeds cradle your feet and can be popped out when they need a little fresh air
- EVA midsoles absorb impact so your feet don't feel drained after a day on your feet
- Molded rubber outsoles with aggressive tread help you keep your footing when you're on slippery surfaces
Share your thoughts
Low profile boot with a big fit
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I really like this boot because it's not goofy or clunky looking. Works well as a casual boot to stomp around town in but it's pretty soft so I'm not sure if I would enjoy hiking in it.
I usually wear a size 10.5 street shoe. I had to go down to a 9.5 to get the best fit. They also have a wider fit around the middle of your foot.
Overall I would recommend these boots. I would also recommend NikWaxing them.