The Special Blend Men's Brigade Jacket takes the edge off cold dead-of-winter days with midweight synthetic insulation and a loose fit the lets you layer underneath for added warmth. Special Blend also cranked up the style with tri-color blocking, removable hood drawstrings, zig-zag stitching, and a super-cool custom Special Blend Tyvek sailing patch.
- 10K waterproofing protects you from light rain and snow
- Critical seams taped to reduce waterproof weak areas
- Strategically insulated (40g body, 40g hood and sleeves) with synthetic insulation that keeps you warm even if it gets wet
- Loose Freedom Fit makes it easy to move and easy to layer
- Taffeta, tricot, and open-cell mesh lining is soft, comfortable, and keeps air moving inside the jacket
- Underarm zip vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Fixed, adjustable hood for added protection
- Adjustable powder skirt with jacket-to-pant interface
- Adjustable hem seals out drafts
- Interior goggle pocket protects your eyewear
- Asymmetrical storm flap blocks drafts from getting in at the zipper
- Drop-tail construction protects your butt when you're sitting on the snow or on the chairlift
- Key clip for extra security
- Pass pocket provides easy access to your pass
Share your thoughts
Nice Looking Coat
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This jacket was really nice looking. I bought as a present for my son who is of average height, expected it to be a little big because I wanted it to last, more than one season, but the Medium was way too big and I had to return it.
just curious how big the xxl would be ....
just curious how big the xxl would be . im 220 5'10 want to layer but don't like the too big or real puffy look so would a xl be better fit? how long are these?