You don’t even need a crew when you ride in the Special Blend Cross Shell Jacket.
Winter storms used to mean you had to wear geeky technical gear to stay comfortable. No longer. The Special Blend Men’s Cross Shell Jacket gives you the protection of a Gore-Tex Performance Shell Z Liner and up-to-the-time Special Blend style. Part of Special Blend’s Fader Group, the Cross Shell Jacket features all the waterproofing protection, and shred-specific features every serious ripper needs to weather nasty winters on the hill.
- Removable hood with removable faux fur
- Lycra wrist gaiters for added comfort and protection
- First chair last call pocket keeps your brew close at hand when you need to refresh on the chair or in the trees
- Glove holder is an easy access stash for your finger fortresses
- Powder skirt links to Special Blend snowboard pants for bunker-like protection
- Waist cinch, pass holder, storm flap, and adjustable cuffs for added protection and convenience
Share your thoughts
Sick jacket. A little baggy, so plenty of room for a hoodie. Haven't gotten cold yet, Andrews that says something living in north dakota...
Will this keep me warm enough in NZ in...
Will this keep me warm enough in NZ in August?
This is a Gore-Tex shell jacket. It has the highest waterproofing rating. Gore-Tex will help against the cold as well, but the best thing to do is wear appropriate base layer. I have never been to New Zealand in August so I do not know what the temps are like. But I would think that it would be similar to North America's March or April. So if that is correct, then you wouldn't have to layer all that much. Either way, this jacket is awesome. The best jacket that Special Blend makes.