You don't need to drink to enjoy this piece from Special Blend's 100 Proof collection. The Gutter Men's Snowboard Pant features a burly 15K-rated fabric that stands up to abuse and harsh weather, and it has a slim fit that gives it a modern style that looks cool without trying too hard.
- 15K-rated fabric is rugged and protects against harsh conditions
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining slides on and off smoothly, and brushed tricot is soft and warm
- Slim fit gives it a modern, tailored look
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from getting in your boot
- 5-pocket design features two hand pockets, two back pockets, and a stash pocket to store the essentials
Share your thoughts
I am confused, what kind of lining does...
I am confused, what kind of lining does this have?
It's has a combination of taffeta and tricot, which are both very similar to a slippery nylon.
5'9" and 165 lbs. i have a 33" waist and...
5'9" and 165 lbs. i have a 33" waist and 32" inseam. I wear a large in the 686 manual but i want to slim down. should i still get a large in these or would a medium be fine?
So whats the verdict? I wear the same size pants and am deciding between a Large and Med...?