Be the first to upload your photo of the Fist Jacket - Men's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
January 9, 2013
Greyskull is not really grey at all. It is more like a very light teal or a mint color. This is the only reason I sent this jacket back... and I also could have maybe tried the XL (Bought large - I'm 6'2'' 190lbs lean).
Everything else about this jacket was awesome.
How long is this "revolver fit" jacket compared to "freedom fit" jackets by SB. Do they both have the same lenght or is the "revolver" longer. Thanx
January 10, 2013
November 22, 2012
The 2012/2013 Special Blend Fist Jacket is AWESOME.... Why???
- I'm 6ft1, about 83kgs (that's 183lbs). I got the Merlot large and it is the best fitting jacket I've ever had.
- There is plenty of length in the jacket including the sleeves so it won't pull up in a grab, sitting down to tighten your bindings or picking yourself up after a stack. No one likes ice down their pants.
- There is still room to layer if it gets ridiculously cold.
- It's got the usual vents and the internal material is nice so you're NOT going to over-cook in Spring or Aussie condidtions (yes, I'm from Australia).
- There are pockets everywhere for just about everything you will need on the hill.
- I think it is even better than last years model (which my friend has and loves)
- It hasn't got wrist gaitors but I've never had them so it doesn't bother me.
- The exernal material feels nice and tough so it shouldn't tear when you snag a tree.... bring on Niseko
- Speaking of Niseko, the powder skirt should keep out the massive amounts of pow pow that I will be riding in
- It looks sweet. The clean simple look without colour blocking or over-the-top patterns is underated.
- Highly recommend this product!!!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester canvas; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- [hood] 40g synthetic; [body & sleeves] 60g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest; [internal] 1 pass, 1 media, 1 goggle
- fully taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year